Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creativeness ( a bit tardy)
















Luke, helped me make this teacher gift for our favorite teacher, my sis. It is a pencil/ pen holder and matching card to start off the new year. I think it would make a cute gift for my boys to make for their teachers, also. The plastic juice cans are the way to go- although a little store bought container would be cute too.
The series of cards are all made by Mel and are 3x5. I want to try out this size! Quick, cute and easy!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pen holder!!! I think I need that for my desk. I am always looking for pens or pencils to write with!!! Great Idea!

Mel said...

The cards are actually 3.5 X 3.5. I love making them!

suz said...

sorry mel- that's actually what I meant....mom brain

Asia said...

I can't believe what a creative slacker I have been. I have not done one creative thing all summer. Not to say I haven't tried, both the project I attempted were complete failures. I did see another good version like the pencil holder and the summer activities can, but this one was a chores one where the kids choose a chore from the can. I might try it someday. Thanks for all the ideas hopefully I won't continue to be such a slacker.