Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten (Sniff, Sniff)



Well, yesterday was Luke's first real day of kindergarten. It has been a long two weeks since the boys started and he has had to wait. Although I am a bit sad to see my baby boy gone- he is so ready! After he sat in his desk and began his assignment, I snapped this photo and he looked up at me and said:(very condescendingly) "Um, Mama, you can go home now!" Ok that was my cue! I know how much he will change and grow and be exposed to this year and I guess that is what makes me sad. It seems like only yesterday that I was taking Jared to his first day and then Isaac. Now, they are both so grown up! (sigh)

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

What a cute little boy; I was in Jennie's class helping out yesterday, and they are not all so cute. I love the little quotes you have posted from him, they make me laugh each time I reread them. Candi