Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not So Creative Tuesday

Well, here is my confession: I have not been very creative this week. I have been reorganizing and packing. Need I say more? I did come up with a solution though. With a kindergartener in the house we seem to have a larger endless supply of papers coming home from school. So I set aside a basket for scrap paper and any one-sided papers that come home go into the basket with the clean side facing up. Voila! Now we have a stack of paper just waiting to be drawn on and maybe I won't have to refill my printer everytime I go to print something!

3 comments:

Charity said...

We like to "mail" all the art that comes into our house...I stick one page in with every bill that I mail out...hopefully whomever opens our bill gets a kick out of it, and the kids are happy I'm not putting it in the circular file...hows that for creative?

Charity said...

By the way...Congratulations on the new job! Hopefully a post telling all the details? hospital vs. clinic?

suz said...

What a fun idea!