Saturday, August 30, 2008

Knock on Wood

Ok- I think we have some of the bugs worked out, knock on wood. Since it took so long and I am lazy I will save my project for this coming Tuesday. It has been a long week around here. I have been sick and then found out it was strep throat so that kept me down a couple days- fun fun. Jed got his temp license finally and is still waiting to test. We are still job hunting...
Jared has joined the school orchestra and is learning to play the cello which he is enjoying. I love seeing him carry around an instrument that is his size-too funny! Isaac tells me he wants to learn how to play the accordion--we'll wait on that one. I haven't seen any rentals around. :)
On another note- Go Sarah P! I don't care for Mc Cain. But us Alaska girls have to stick together. She was our mayor when we lived in Ak, and I appreciated her spunkiness. This is one crazy election!

No comments: