Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! That's what the boys keep saying at least. We have gotten a lot of snow over the last few days and it has been great. The boys have been outside building snowmen and forts and now I don't feel as homesick for Alaska. This weekend was a bit blah. We got rear-ended on Friday and Claire and I had a bit of the stomach flu. But we seem to be doing good now. I love this time of year when you go into stores and see gobs of men shopping. It cracks me up. Today we made an early morning trip to Walmart (suicide, I know) and the only people I saw were men. 'Tis the Season!
Merry Christmas to all! Look for our cards it the mail. Yes, I waited too long again this year to get them out. We have loved hearing from all of you and will be thinking of you tomorrow!

No comments: