Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Season is Upon Us- Tagged!

I was tagged to do this holiday quiz so here goes:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for the kids, bags for the rest
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, still trying to talk Jed into the real deal
3. When do you put up the tree? it varies each year
4. When do you take the tree down? 30th or 31st of Dec
5. Do you like eggnog? blech!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Santa once put a block of Tillamook cheese in my stocking
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jed and My Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? Claire
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, I like ones that the kids can touch
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? can't think of one....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? This one is hard but it isn't Christmas until we have watched the claymation flicks w/ Burl Ives
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on who I am shopping for...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? fudge and Russian tea cakes
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home but then over to Parent's House
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, and I once saw Santa's sleigh when I was five
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? all the commercial crap
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the ones the kids have made or those that have survived from our first Christmas
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fondue or Rachlette
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A White Christmas
(cheesy, I know.)
I tag: Candi, Jenn S., Charity

No comments: