Monday, May 12, 2008

Creative Monday








































I made these flower arrangements for Mother's Day this year.
One for my Mom and one for my Mother-in-Law.
I originally saw a similar idea on a local TV show,
then I saw the cute flowers Krystal made a few weeks ago
and came up with my own version of the two. Both were fun to make.
To make the flowers, I stamped a large flower on the opposite side of the patterned paper then cut it out. For the leaves, I used a heart punch. The banner around the bottom is crimped. I do suggest putting a floral block in the bottom as to help keep the flowers in place and save on fillers. As you can see I did not do this and I needed more M&M's for the second pot. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Suz,

They turned out so cute! Great job

Krystal said...

Suz,

They turned out so cute! Great job

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love it!!! I am so stealing your idea....and your m&m's....

Anonymous said...

Great Job Suz!! These projects are fabulous!! I need to have more kids so I can do this project. My garden would look puny with just 2 flowers.....Think Jake will go for it? HEhehehe!!!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

I was looking at Kirsten's blog and found yours. I didn't even know it was you at first. I am so excited to see all the creative things your doing! Your kids are adorable.

suz said...

Jenn- Great to hear from you! It's a small world! What have you been up to?