Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snacks and Recipes


























I forgot to add two snacks that we have been eating the last week or so. The first are these "healthy"blueberry banana muffins from Everyday Food. They are great snacks and good supplements to cold cereal in the morning. The second snack is almond butter with honey on a tortilla. My boys have also had these in their lunchboxes as the "sandwich" item. To those that are interested in recipes I will add these in each post. Just click on the item and it should take you to the recipe. If it does not have a link that means that it is of my own concoction and you can just send me an email at goldilocksandthe3bears@live.com and I will explain how to throw it together. Happy snacking!
image via: everyday food

1 comment:

kirsten said...

muchas gracias! though what i really need is simply mail order food....