Wednesday, April 2, 2008

OK

OK,OK, I really don't think you are all consumer pigs. I just thought I'd get a little bit more response on this. Don't worry it's not too late either...
I had to make a run to the store yesterday. So, in the spirit of the challenge, I went to Target. Bad, bad store: a serious source of temptation. But, I am happy to report, I only got the things on my list and I successfully avoided any clearance type racks and the dollar spot. Yahoo! I know this sounds ridiculous but I do know there are those of you out there that do understand. The rest of you can laugh all you want. You have your vices too...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll admit it I am a pig, in more forms of the word than you are implying. I went to target yesterday and also avoided buying anything but underwear and socks for Riley and Brooke. I was still out $24 bucks, what the heck, but your post did make me think about needs vs wants so good job...oink oink....

kirsten said...

Target is an evil place. My 12 year old always holds her breath and counts it a successful trip if we spend under $100.

kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.