Monday, April 28, 2008

Creative Monday



Sorry about my creative tardiness! I have been in D.C for the past week and I am still in the recovery phase of my trip! The above photos are two photoshop projects I have been working on. They are almost complete. The plan is to scrapbook the finished product in each child's book. I am not happy that Issac seems to be floating in the upper left hand corner of his collage and I am still trying to work out some resolution bugs with Claire's project. But these were done "free-hand" without the use of a template so I am pretty happy that I've been able to even do that! A few of you asked last week about image size. If you click on any photo on this blog it will bring up the photo in its own window and it should be larger. I have a flickr account ready for our round-up tomorrow so that will be helpful also in seeing other's work. So send those e-mails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love it!!!!! Hope you had fun in DC. Let me know what you did there. Photoshop Rocks!!!!