Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Date Night!

At the beginning of January, Jed and I started taking a once a week class together at the boy's school. I had heard great things about the Love and Logic Program by: Jim Fay and so when the flier came home about a free 6 week class I jumped on the opportunity. We have not been disappointed. As with any parenting program or book there are a few things that may not work with your family or wording that doesn't "sit right" with you. We have found that in this program too. But over all it is a down to earth basic approach that you can use from birth-18, which I appreciate. It has also been fun to take a class with Jed too. Jed's angel sis and bro in law have watched the kids for us also which has been great. Thanks guys! So, not only is it date night but it is a free date night! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't imagine that you need any parenting advice...you are (and have always been) wondermom.