Thursday, October 30, 2008

Creative Inspiration



This is a day late- I know. I have been running the Halloween sweat shop around here sewing a costume for Jared. Their school is out tomorrow which bumped up all the parties and parade. Which in turn- moved up my deadline!
Asia submitted this fun idea (pictured) these are visiting teaching handouts for Halloween. The idea comes from hand picked daisy.Really cute, I thought. Candice also gave me an idea this week. She takes sandwich bags and pre-packs them with 1 serving size of a snack for her kids and then just keeps the bags in the pantry. Genius! I know when I do this, my boys will ask: "How many bags do I get?" But, we will give it a try. Thanks ladies!

3 comments:

kirsten said...

i want Asia to be my visiting teacher!

and i want Suz to be my mom - can't wait to see Jared's costume!

kirsten said...

oh and by the way - were your parents still in wasila when Sarah Palin was mayor? I'm curious to know their thoughts on her - maybe you could have your parents do a guest-blog with their thoughts? or if you don't want to, but they have interesting opinions, have 'em shoot me an email (i'll post 'em if they're tempted by blog-celebrity:-)!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the serving size idea from Candi!! Unfortunatly I would be "sneaking" one baggy several times a day from the pantry. So we just put everything in a big bowl on the counter and what is not gone in a week, goes in the garbage.