Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Fun

Last month I was "tagged" to list our family summer goals. My friend Hannah was tagged too and one of her goals was: "Have fun, don't die." I pretty much adopted that as our main goal this summer, with all of the transition we are taking things day by day pretty much. I thought I would post some photos to show how we are accomplishing this goal. Thanks for the inspiration Hannah!
Click to play What we've been up to...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

kirsten said...

Hannah is touched by your tribute - so far she has not died, but she feels she has not had enough FUN. Because going to the beach, rock-climbing, and going to knott's berry farm for 2 weeks in CA was just not enough, of course.

LOVE your photos!